Download Naijfame Customized Blogger Template

Hey guys, as you all know I am a cheerful giver, here is an opportunity to get Naijfame customized and responsive blogger template. Before we proceed let me quickly use my time to discuss about the features of Naijfame Customized Template.


FEATURES OF NAIJFAME CUSTOMIZED BLOGGER TEMPLATE
- Blogger Seo Ready , 
- Post Thumbnails,
- Email Subscription Widget Ready
- Social Bookmark Ready , 
- Drop down Menu , 
- 1 Right Sidebar , 
- 3 Columns Footer , 
- 3 Columns Tabbed Widget Ready ,
- 1 Sidebar , 
- Right Sidebar , 
- SEO friendly,
- Mobile friendly,
- Slideshow, 
- Dark , Gray , Magazine, News , 
- Ads Ready ,
- Page Navigation Menu , 
- Highly Responsive ,
- Post Grouping into Categories


The features listed above are the best and basic features any good template should have.

 Why should I buy this blogger template?
 This template is responsive and compatible with all device and it's SEO friendly. The said template is mobile friendly and there will be no credit link once you purchase this template. 

Where is the demo of the template ? Demo : http://naijfame.blogspot.com 

So how much can I get this template for my blog?
 As of now, this template will be sold for $20 (I will install it on your blog) and $16 (You will install it on your blog)

 How can I pay for the template?
 As at now I accept Only Bank Transfer (For Nigerians Only) Payment. 

Before you make any payment, please contact me on Whatsapp with : +2348164228340 or send an e-mail to : seyocdroid@gmail.com 

Bonus you will get when you purchase this template
 Bonus 1 : The first ten people to purchase this template gets a free header banner ( cost $4) 

Bonus 2 : The first 10 people to purchase the template also gets the e-book titled 'The Spirituality Of Blogging' by Nosa Ero Nosagie If you have any further questions or enquiries, Kindly Whatsapp me on : +2348164228340 or send an email to : seyocdroid@gmail.com 

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
Sign in to comment "anonymously" without entering verification text.