How to earn and Double your earnings with NAIRAPP

This time around am no longer convincing you to believe that nairapp is a great and well paying ad network if not the best after AdSense ..in my own view it is best because I haven't really used such ad network in my life before. 

There are some confusing questions you may still want to know about nairapp e.g how much did they pay per click and for there referral program how much will the publisher earn per referral or per referrals income.

 Before I go on to discuss about the strategies applied on this blog that boost my nairapp earning. I would love to tip talk on the above highlighted headlines but I won't bridge too far anyway.

How much does NairaPP pay for one Unique Click

According to nairapp pay per click dashboard it was stated there assorted banner sizes and each banner or text ad is fixed to a certain amount for a click through but they all get the same amount of commissions per 1,000 impresions which is 10 naira.

 Looking at the below image you will see that the highest per click banner is that of 234×60 which pay ₦12 per click but it has been disabled that simply means you can generate other banners which pays ₦10 per click

 

 What of nairapp referral program how does it work? 

 According to Nairapp official blog just last month they changed their pricing structure to be more favourable to publishers and advertisers.

 If you refer advertiser and the advertiser spend ₦1000 you will be credited with ₦500 and if that advertiser spend ₦5000 you will get ₦2000 commission. But if you refer a publisher when the publishers account reaches ₦1000 you will get ₦1000 surprising but that's how it works and when he reaches ₦5000 you will get ₦4000 commission isn't that awesome I think they are the best paying ad network in Nigeria in 2016.

 So why not Register with Nairapp now and copy your referral code to start inviting your Facebook and twitter friends.

 Having know all of the shits and fucks you get to know, let me teach your how to generate your ad code from nairapp.

 Login your dashboard and click on the first option which is numbers of Ads, Now select generate ad code and pick your ad type and style after that get your code and paste in anywere on your website. You can generate as many ads as you can and you can use them on any website...

 How i double my nairapp earning. 

 The text ads are more liable to Drives more clicks but the text ads pay less to the banner ads with my observation ..so I have to generate both the text ads and a nice looking banner ad.. Your banner ads which gives more earning can be placed anywere and I have to put mine in my header & footer and my referral also at the top of the site like you can see.

 Since the ads display just two things that means it is specific so I have to create posts similar to what the banner ads are displaying e.g cheap hosting and advertising and in the middle of the posts I embed my banner ads Because your post is related to what is displayed on the banner people click on the ad to when you just paste it somewhere. also write reviews on your blog about nairapp to double your earning from referral program.

 Having know about the strategies to get more click on your ads don't let it go...in summary write reviews and refer friends , place your banners in your headers or footer were it is easily noticed and see your earning increase daily..

 Note the minimum cash out is 3000naira but you can withhold your account if you don't want to withdraw it.

Comments